Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lily is Getting So Big!!!

Lily has been getting so big! Every day I look at her and realize that she's getting further and further away from that little baby I had just 19 months ago...however, she is becoming such a lovely little girl and I enjoy getting to know her more and more everyday:) Here are some pictures of her over the last few weeks...just smiling and being "Lily"!


Helping Daddy open his birthday present...she's so helpful!



On our way to Miss Kristin's bridal shower!


Such a big girl!



Playing around:) She loves hats!



And Daddy's boots...haha!



Sweet little smile:)



Love those bright little eyes!



"What Mom?"



Waiting for Daddy to get home from work...so sweet:)



"Don't worry mom, I got my backpack!"




"Cheese!"



"Don't you worry Mom, I got my purse, sunglasses, and bracelet..I am ready to go!"



Look, it's Bono's daughter!



Aww, my sweet little baby:)

No comments: