Monday, January 4, 2010

It's been a crazy year!!

Wow...it's been a while since I have posted anything new! Looking at this blog now, I can see just how much our lives have changed; namely, how much Lily has grown in these last several months, and the fact that we are expecting our second baby in the next couple months as well! I wasn't even pregnant the last time I posted! Oh my! Considering there would be a million and one pictures that I COULD post from the last almost year, I am just going to post a couple recent ones to show where we are now. Perhaps when I get a little more time, I can go back and update with some really fun ones...particularly our last days in California, our travels across the country to move to RI, and some fun family visits along the way.

Hope that everyone is doing well and that everyone is ready for the New Year! Stick to those resolutions!

Much love,

The Macs



Lily and Mac opening Hanukkah presents!


Oh Baby!! 7 months prego ;-)


Christmas Day...so pretty in her beautiful dress!


Merry Christmas Lily! Having a great time!


Mac prepping for Christmas dinner...yumm!

No comments: